Bundle of 20 ropes. 4" in length.
Rope incense is an integral part of Nepalese culture, which is used for various religious and spiritual purposes. In Nepal, it is also known as “Dhoop”, which in use, spreads magnificent fragrance to serve cleanliness, calm our soul during the meditational session and healing process, and it can also be used for soothing the smell of our room as an air freshener.
The rope incense is handcrafted by wrapping the special ingredients in the lokta paper, and then, they are twisted into a small rope-like structure in the braided forms. Each of the rope incense are known to be special because of their natural aroma of pure and herbal ingredients that is refreshing and earthy in nature, which suits almost everyone.
PRE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRE-ORDER ITEMS ARE STOCKS WHICH ARE NOT ON HAND AND THEREFORE, HAVE TO WAIT AROUND 6 TO 8 WEEKS TO RECEIVE ITEMS.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE RULES & REGULATIONS BELOW:
1. Pre orders require payment to be made at checkout.
2. Please note that due to the nature of pre-order items, we will not be accepting cancellations.
3. We cannot estimate or guarantee a specific ship date so we cannot guarantee products will be available in 2 weeks. We will ship orders the moment they are available.
4.Sometimes the ordered items will arrive later than 2 weeks due to several factors (eg: customs, COVID 19)
5. Please do not order if you are unable to wait.
6. If you combine in-stock and pre-ordered items, ALL items will be shipped at once when all pre-ordered items are available.
7. Once you place an order with us, it means that you are willing to accept these terms & conditions.
8. We will notify you once product is ready for shipment we estimated early